- Omniva parcel machine FIND THE NEAREST PARCEL MACHINE
The buyer is obliged to ensure that the person indicated in the order is at the address indicated in the order form, at the time of delivery of the goods, presents an identity document to the courier, accepts the goods, signs the delivery note, makes notes on the delivery note.
Return of Goods
It is possible to return the ordered product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receiving the product.
How can I return an item?
- Contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +371 28109540 and tell us that you want to return the purchase;
- We will send you a rejection letter form;
- Within 7 days of receiving the form, send back to us a completed letter of refusal and the product;
- We will assess the quality of the returned item and refund the value of the item within 30 days.
In what cases can I return the product?
- If you think about it and decide that you do not want the product;
- If the product is not as expected;
If the product is damaged during delivery (to confirm that the damage occurred during delivery, please take a photo of the damage upon receiving the damaged product and contact us immediately).
In what cases is it not possible to return the product?
- If the product is intentionally or unintentionally damaged while under the buyer's supervision;
- If the item is not complete (packaging, details, weight, quantity);
If the product has lost its original appearance while under the supervision of the buyer.
Who pays for the return costs?
The buyer, except when returning an item damaged during delivery.
The procedure for returning goods is in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Republic of Latvia (Latvijas Republikas Patērētāju tiesību aizsardzības likumu) (PTAL) and the governing Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers (Ministru Kabineta Noteikumiem) No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" ("Noteikumi par distances līgumu") (MK Regulations No. 255).